Friday, March 23, 2007

Pick a day for the MAG LAB tour

We have two good options for a Magnet Lab tour before our final meeting of the semester:
  • Friday, 30 March
  • Friday, 6 April (Good Friday)
Please click on "comments" and post a reply telling us your preference for the tour date.

If you have a preference for the start time (see below), include that also.

The tour has to start before 4 pm, so a reasonable plan would be to meet at the Magnet Lab sometime between 3:15 and 3:45. That allows plenty of time to drive there from TCC after the late calculus class gets out.

UPDATE -
This blog now allows anyone to post a comment. Just select "other" and put your name in the box to sign your comment. You also need to type in a string of nonsense text, which serves as a spam-bot filter.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anonymous Comments are Permitted.
D.J.

Anonymous said...

I will be able to attend if it is on Friday (3/30)... whatever time closer to 4:00 would be good also.

Chris Loftis said...

Either day is good for me. I'll go with April sixth though so Dr. Jones can attend.

Unknown said...

How long does the tour last?
either date is fine for me but I will say April 6th.
Kevin Malfa

Unknown said...

Pick April 6'th!! I will be out of town on Friday 3/30. I would really like to go.

Stuart Markowitz
http://tcccomputerclub.com/

Anonymous said...

April 6th would be best so we can have our meeting and discuss stu fac!

Anonymous said...

I was out of the loop there for a little because I found some deep interest in a completely different field of study.. I'm not planning to double major and begin taking Political Science courses in the summers.. I'm glad the T-shirt has come along without me. I hope to make it to upcoming meetings, it's getting harder and harder to do so and I'm think me and George Heller may be both acting as TCC/FSU Liasons in the future to better make our selves available...

Anonymous said...

whoops.. My last comment should've been read before I posted it.. I AM planning to double major...etc.

Anonymous said...

EITHER DATE IS GOOD FOR ME.