Saturday, September 29, 2007

SUMMARY of SGA MEETING // 9-26-07

MIGUEL MARQUINA [MARQU977@tccemail.fl.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2007 6:57 PM
To:
DOUG JONES

I wanted to report what happened at the SGA meeting today. I would also like for someone to send mass emails to everyone in the club that way we are all informed as a club. For anyone who is interested there are two major events going on.

The first is the relay for life, early registration begins Thursday, Sept27,2007. The ACS would like everyone to register by Oct23,2007 which they are offering any club to register before then to qualify to enter a drawing to cover all registration fees. If there are any further questions, contact Ms. Smith 850-321-5952.

The second is the Aids walk this will take place Oct 14,2007 at Tom Brown Park from 2-5:00pm and there will be a walk that will be 1.5 miles but it's not mandatory.

Next, I made it to the paper! My story and proposal is in the paper! It can be found in the Talon.

I have the registration papers for both events so let me know if anyone is interested or if we want to get known as a club.

Thank you and have a blessed day.
y.

No comments: