Sunday, September 21, 2008

HOPKINS POWER PLANT TOUR and ASME SLS ORLANDO MEETING

STUDENTS ---

Many of us have recently had the privilege of attending either the HOPKINS POWER PLANT TOUR or the ASME SLS (Student Leadership Seminar) in ORLANDO. What I request is that two (different) students step forward and write brief summaries of these events for publication in both the ENGINEERING CLUB BLOG and the ASME MONTHLY NEWSLETTER.

If you are willing to volunteer for this job, please email me ASAP (As Soon As Possible) with your choice of assignment and a proposed submittal date. I'll post the names of the two report-writers on the BLOG and via EMAIL as soon as I receive responses.

If selected, you should at least run a spell-check on your work, but I will proof-read and edit as necessary. So don't be fearful of giving it a "try."

Remember, ultimately, as a professional you will "get paid" for writing reports. Science involves the dissemination of information. And, although I'm asking for a descriptive summary, not an analytical report, this can be a start to your writing experience.

--- DJ

SM 243
850-201-8120 (Office)
850-201-8119 (FAX)
jonesd@tcc.fl.edu

No comments: