Wednesday, September 10, 2008

NOTICE // MEETING FRI. 9/12 2:30 @ SM260

HI, STUDENTS

I have the Science/Math conference room (SM 260) reserved Fri. 9/12 at 2:30pm.
I am finally driving myself, so I’ll be able to attend. There are lots of important things that we need to go over; however, if we get right down to business, it should not take too long.

So, if you have any interest in
(a) T-shirts;
(b) Seeing a power plant in operation & eating free food,

you should come to this meeting.

Also, if you are going on the Orlando Trip, you really need to come.

Also, if you have the key to the Engineering Club Room (SM 244), you should come to the meeting or find some way to get me the key.

Also, if you know where the solar panels are, you should come to the meeting or email me with the information.

Also, if you would like to help the Calc students in the math club (Mu Alpha Theta) at Chiles Hi, please come to the meeting or email me.


Sincerely,
Doug Jones, P.E. (Inactive)
Instructor of Math
Engineering Club Faculty Advisor
Tallahassee Community College
850-201-8120 (Office)
850-201-8119 (FAX)
jonesd@tcc.fl.edu

=============================

No comments: